Can You Handle It?

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Babies

Babies. I keep dreaming about babies. If it's not babies, it someone being pregnant. Is it my biological clock ticking? I'm absolutely not ready for a child, financially, and, my dream has not been pursued yet. I need to get where I want to be in life first, before I bring another life to this confused world we live in. I've always wondered what my child would look like, but I can't even imagine it with out knowing who the father would be. I've always wanted a man who was tall and who is artistically inclined with music, and drawing and photography and well let's just put it this way I want the father of my child to be like ME but a man of course. My child is going to inherit all the genes, good and bad from us both, so the only bad gene he should have is a big ass, because I sure can't find an ass on this body. The father has to have a great sense of humor and be very intellectual. The father has to be deep and believe in himself and have high realistic goals. I want the father to be able to be a poet with a soft heart, and strong in mind. I want him to be creative in all things. I want him to be honest and not have it in him to lie. I want him to be a loving person. Crapper, this description sounds more and more like me. Like I said before I would love the father of my child to be just like me. Ok, so I would also want my child to take after me in these areas: Intuition, creativity, imaginative, a good listener and I want my child to be someone that everyone can trust and take advice from. I want my child to give from their heart at all times.

My parents. I’ve always dreamt that my child would take after my mother's blue eyes and blond hair and have the color of my father's dark olive skin. I want my child to inherit all the good things I've found in my parents which are creativity, loving, fun, open and have the biggest heart to everyone. My father knew three languages don’t know if he still does, and played many instruments. My father used his hands to build. Build us a home and shelter us with his love, but now after cutting his fingers off with a saw machine he's disabled but still works on his home. My father now at 71 sits at his piano in the living room and plays his old songs and sings along. My mother sings along and dances around him. My mother, besides her eyes and natural blond hair I would love my child to inherit her sweetness, her understanding her imagination and her deep love. Her talent to sew, and create beautiful things out of any material and have an eye for beauty. My mother as my father would give their last dime so you don't suffer. They welcome everyone to their home with open loving arms. I want my child and I will say children now, because I feel that coming from five, three brothers and one sister, a child should have many siblings and that means more love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home