Can You Handle It?

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

No Pill Going To Cure My Ill

So, I’ve been trying to fight off this stupid what ever it is, I’m thinking it’s a freaking upper respiratory and sinus infection, and it’s NOT WORKING. I’m getting worse by the minute. I had gone to see a Holistic Doctor. $143 later walking out of the place, I was told that I have a legion on my upper lung and my stomach is shot. She said I have a lot of nerves, stress. What the heck am I really stressing about? I’ll tell ya, it’s me getting sick and me getting sick is making me sicker. Make any sense? Ok roofnucker, read it again. Any hoots. My lungs, according to the Holistic Doctors words, looks like smoker lungs. I do not smoke, so you can see how bad it is. She said it’s not good. I’m taking these meds and all it’s making me do is shit more than I already do. That my dear is not a problem. Tomorrow I have an appointment with my regular MD. I’ll let you know what he says.

I’m going to walk in and tell him, “Upper respiratory and sinus infection.”

Then after my full physical, because I’m due for one, he’ll say, “Ehh… once again… you have an upper respiratory and sinus infection.”

I’m going to ask him if I can get some MRI or something better than an X-ray done on my lungs, because I am tired of getting this shit more than twice a winter. Two winters ago I had 5 upper respiratory infections and he thought with that funny look on his face, that it was not a very good thing. Duhh OF COURSE IT ISN’T! Last winter I don’t even remember how many I had, but one of them turned into a bad case of bronchitis and on top of that the flu. Thought I was being called by death. It sucks big hairy balls.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home