Can You Handle It?

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Ever A Time...

Is there ever a time you just don’t feel good about yourself? I’m not asking this because of my freaking hair dilemma, I’m only asking because lately I’ve just been feeling that way, and actually have been feeling it for a while. That is why I thought to do something with my hair, thinking it will make me feel a bit better and it backfired.

I tried to do exercises to plump up my “where the hell are you ass?”, and a bit of a work out for my abs. I know if I kept up with it, my body would have the right cuts I’m looking for. Thing is when I get home from where ever, I’m too tired and mentally exhausted to do anything. The only thing that keeps me sane is singing and then again I get all upset that I have gotten nowhere with it.

So no matter what I’ve been trying, I still don’t feel pretty nor just accomplished. I will see what tomorrow brings.

There’s one thing that made me very happy though. My friend Isa got flowers today from a guy she’s been seeing, and it’s been long awaited that she finally got flowers from any man, because no one deserves them more than she does.

2 Comments:

Blogger Charlie Mc said...

I think the time of year has so much to do with it. We're all in a rut! NY is great but the winters suck ass. From like january-March there is nothing to look forward to! I run about 25 miles a week, but it's a struggle to get myself out there to do it each day. I find that bringing workout clothes to work and heading straight for where I am going to work out helps because once I get home and settle I don't want to do anything at all. Spring is coming, so hang in there and keep the spirits up! :) On days you don't work out or do much of anything just look for something to grasp on to, even if it's the most trivial thing.

4:09 PM  
Blogger supplymadam said...

I've also been in the not wanting to do anything at night mode. Well I pulled up my boot straps and got back to the excersize routine this week. It was tough to get started because yes winter is depressing and tiring. I feel so much better mentally and physically just from those 2 workouts. See I don't have a choice. I neeeeeed to work out. So I find myself with renewed energy this week.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home