Can You Handle It?

Friday, February 11, 2005

Men's Biological Clock

Men have biological clocks too. Oh it’s not the kind you think. Yes and the word THINK is the keyword. Men’s biological clock is for THINKING!! They don’t do any thinking till their biological clock tics, and the age differs with all men. At a certain old ripe age, they think to themselves…

“Holy shit, I think I want to commit.”

“She’s the one.”

“Hey guys, I think I’m going to stay in, I’m done with the club thing.”

“I want a kid.”

“I don’t think I should be sleeping around anymore.”

“I’m young at heart, but it’s time to be a man.”

“I should really start cleaning the house.”

“I should put the toilet seat down when I’m done.”

“I should put my dish in the sink when I’m done eating.”

“I should not leave my dirty clothes on the floor.”

“Enough about me, what about you?”

“I love you.”

“Excuse me, I’m lost. Would you mind telling me how to get to…”

There are so many more. So ladies if you are unsure of your man or your friend or brother just know their biological clock is either broke or not ticking yet
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home