Can You Handle It?

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

DAMAGED

I love to people watch. The one thing I always come to find is that everyone is damaged. Their soul is damaged. It shows on their surface. It’s either they’ve had a hard day and try to close their eyes to get a few mins. of what they call a nap, but they still don’t look at ease. Then there are those people who just look like misery took over them, their saddened face trying to hide the tears that want to soak them completely. Then there are those people who think that they’re the only one person in the world with problems and just want to give you shit because they’re in a bad mood they can’t ever get out of. Of course I will not forget the people who are just plain old crazy. Not one truly happy soul has walked across my path nor walked along in my path. Am I supposed to feel bad for these people? NO! But I do. I always wanted to just ask them, why do you live your life the way you do? Who is waiting for you at home? No one? A friend? Family? The love of your life or someone you can’t stand? And then there are those people who just stare. Stare right at me as if I can’t see them doing it. I wonder how they see me. Sad, mad, insane, tired or just different. Does anyone ever look at me and have empathy and feel bad for this damaged soul? Some may and some just don’t give a fuck. It’s me who has empathy for everyone around me. I always wanted to have powers to fix all the damaged souls, but I am only human.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home