Can You Handle It?

Friday, December 21, 2007

Is It Or NOT???

I had another percocet last night. I’ve been taking them since Monday night. This time I’m only taking one and not two like I normally do. They mess up my stomach. I only started to take it Monday because of the biopsy. I was afraid to have my breast touch my bed and find myself flying mid air from bouncing of my bed in pain. Then I thought to stop taking them. I ended up falling yesterday morning on my way to work. My heal got caught in the cuff of my pants and I went flying. I had a huge bag in my left hand as my purse was on my shoulder and my mittens were held in my right hand. I had no control and landed hard on the concrete. I took my time to turn over to look at my knees. No holes in my pants, what a relief. I looked at my inner left palm and saw blood and a nasty little hole. I brushed it off and then licked it clean, I know gross but I had to. So I took another percocet last night not only for my boob but my left wrist, it was killing me, I think I twisted it pretty good, only because I was holding a bag and tried to land with out losing it. I was hoping last night that the pain would go away and I would sleep. You would think I’d be sound asleep taking a pain killer, NOPE, I wake up so tired wishing I slept. They told me 7 business days. That’s the day after Christmas. Then they said, well with the holidays it might take longer. We all made an uneasy face. I can’t understand why it takes so long for a lab to get the results back to the doctor. You have someone’s mind going all over the damn place. Is it Cancer or not?? Just get it over with. Someone told me she had her results the same day. That’s only because she already had Cancer and wanted to make sure there was no re occurrence. In all honestly re occurrence or getting it for the first time, you shouldn't have someone waiting 7 business days to tell them they do or do not have Cancer. I’m not scared. I just want to know and if I end up with Cancer, I still won’t be scared. I’m just going to beat the fucking shit out of it that it will run so fast and never come back. Inside tells me I’m going to live a long time with or with out Cancer! Now, I just have to wait to find out.

2 Comments:

Blogger supplymadam said...

Oh my God I remember you from Charlie's blog and just happened to stroll by. I hope everything comes out okay. Sorry to hear about your biopsy. Best wishes!

5:55 PM  
Blogger Charlie Mc said...

I hope 2008 brings you wonderful things! All the best to you!

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home