Can You Handle It?

Monday, December 20, 2004

END OF SEPTEMBER. ONLY ME!

Only me, why does bullcrap have to happen to me? I was nice enough to let a friend (well actually she’s my friend’s sister) stay at my apartment because she didn’t have anywhere to sleep. She was moving into her new apartment and when she went to the front door the person wasn’t home to let her in. I guess this person must have changed their mind about having her move in. Too bad, they didn’t inform her. She told me she was going to sleep in her car, so like the big jackass that I am, I told her she could stay by me till the next day till she can find out what happened. What happened was the woman didn’t want her to move in and she just completely avoided her. I ended up having a guest for 3 weeks.

She would buy me things, especially food. She would come into my apartment and have soy milk and 3 boxes of cereal in a shopping bag. That’s because she had asked me one day what type of cereal do I like, I told her that I really don’t eat cereal but if I do I like Frosted Mini Wheats and I like Fruity Pebbles and I like Banana Nut Crunch. I really don’t eat it and if I do it’s with soy milk. I thought it was just a common question, not that she was going to go out and buy all three and a big jug of my 8th continental fat free soy milk. She knew about my intuition that I was into psychic things and astrology. So she installed an astrological chart program in my computer. If you give me the day, place and time you were born I can give you your astrological chart, and let me tell you, it’s some what accurate. I was absolutely excited about it. You see she was an astrologer and she lived each day by it. If something went wrong she said she knew because it was in her chart and it was something about Mercury being in Scorpio. I then e-mailed everyone to reply with all their info so I can do their charts. So I did. I had nothing better else to do. I was home for about 5 months unemployed. I worked for a company for 7 years and they consolidated to the father company. That means bye bye to my company. Some people were distributed to the father company and some were distributed right back to their home. I was stressed out, my unemployment checks were about to cease and my Cobra was about to end. I had no money. None. I started to get depressed and sick. I thought I was losing my mind. It gets worse.

Valery, that’s her name. She also claimed to be a massage therapist. She knew how stressed I was so she offered me a full body massage. She had her table at my apartment. So I was like what the heck that would be nice. Valerie was over weight. She was at least triple my size. So when she was massaging me (for two hours), which I didn’t feel a damn thing, because my body was just shut down from stressing out. She also did Reiki on me. All which did not help. When she was massaging me, her big boobs would touch my body, but honestly I didn’t think anything of it, because I just thought it was because she was over weight and to get to certain parts on my body she had to lean over the way she did. She would tell me stories about her friends back in Atlanta and how she appreciated me because no one ever treated her nice. Her friends back in Atlanta weren’t as nice. I told her that they weren’t true friends. She would give me gifts, and I thought it was her way of saying thank you for letting me stay here.

It was the second week she was sleeping in my living room on her massage table when she confessed she was gay. She told me that all those women she talked about were her lovers. I told her I knew, she asked me why I didn’t tell her. It was because though I knew intuitively I thought what if I was wrong and offended you. So I kept it to myself. Again I didn’t think it was a big deal. Then from that point on she felt that she needed to be more open with me. Valery expressed how she got her first orgasm at 11 when her friend’s sister answered the front door one day and she fell in love with her right there and then. Valerie would tell me about how she would give love to these women and how she wouldn’t get any in return and I’m talking about sexually. The thought of it made me sick, because it just painted a nasty picture in my head. Valery was too open now; it sort of made me a bit uncomfortable. I really didn’t mind her being gay, but you can keep all your sexual experiences to yourself. She told me that she masturbated because it helped release stress. I did not need to know about an over weight lesbian touching herself. Eww.

Ok so now it’s out in the open well only to me that she’s gay. She was still ashamed of herself. She never took care of herself. One day I gave her a hair cut and plucked her unibrow and showed her how to style her hair. I thought that it would help her feel better, I tried telling her to dress differently that she wore things that just made her look bigger and that she should dress more feminine. I told her that she should eat healthier and that I had no problem cooking the healthy meals I’ve been cooking the past 2 weeks she’s been here. Then doom day came. I got an email.

I got an email from Valery confessing. Well to put a long email into a short one, she confessed her love for me, how she had fantasies about me and how I was a Queen and oh how she wished to be my king. She was IN LOVE with ME. She didn’t fall in love with me in the three weeks she was here, she fell in love with me according to her email the first time she met me and that was about four years ago. I was mortified. I’m straight; I’m no where near being gay. I couldn’t stop shaking. Disgusting thoughts came to mind. Oh my, when she was massaging me, her boobs leaning on me, her hands all over my body for two hours, this woman was in her glory, she was probably having orgasms giving me a massage. All those gifts were because she was trying to win me. She really thought she could make me gay? Was she out of her mind? She probably even masturbated thinking of me. She was very into it, you know masturbating. Then I had to do what I did. I told her to leave. She cried. I didn’t care. She made me uncomfortable in my own home. The email was more gruesome and I honestly don’t want to tell you more about it, because I’m already starting to feel sick. The first thing I told my roommate when he got home was that Valery needed to leave, he didn’t understand so I let him read the email while I was over by the sink washing dishes. He called over to me and when I looked at him he was like what is wrong with you? You’re so pale. I answered him well of course, I feel real sick look at my hands they can’t stop trembling. He said that he thought there was something weird about her. He told me that one night he went to go take a shower and noticed she was washing the dishes and there were only 4 glasses, so that would take less than a minute to clean up. When he got out of the shower he noticed that she was standing in front of my bedroom door. He was like Hey Valery, good night and she grunted. He told me she was standing in front of my bedroom door isn’t that sick? I believe in ghosts and I feel them, I always felt like there was someone standing in my door way when I was in bed trying to sleep, but I thought oh it’s nothing just the ghost (She said that she would put sea salt on all my mirrors to get rid of the ghosts, she never did it) There was one night where I actually sat up to look and I saw her there, and she turned and walked away. I thought maybe she was just walking by. It wasn’t!! She was probably standing there watching me and fantasizing. Well she is no longer at my home and I no longer associate with her. I’m still sick over it. Only Me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home