Can You Handle It?

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

This 3 Month Blow My F'n Ass Probation Shit

This three-month probation is fucking ridiculous bullshit. First, (now that I think about it) was when I came to work one-day sick as a dog. I thought I was coming down with the flu. I was running to the bathroom all day either throwing up or shitting my brains out. I felt weak all my muscles were sore. I didn’t have any sick days; I had no choice but to go to work. Isa my co-worker told me that I looked green. Green? I never heard of such a thing, but apparently I was green. I lifted up my shirt to check my stomach and I was yellow. I guess I was fucking Rainbow Brite that day. I ended up not working for 2 hours of the day. I had no choice but to go home. I thought I was going to pass out. Dizzy spells and all. I went home and laid in bed all day and night. I couldn’t get up the next day, but I knew I still didn’t have any sick days, so once again I go to work. I’m there working, annoyed and sick. I didn’t take my hour lunch so I could make up the time from the day before. I did the same shit the next day. Friday comes. I hand in my time sheet. I was questioned. I explained to them that I made up the time for when I went home early the day I thought I was dying. The office manager coincidently was there and this was not in my favor. I told them I made up the hours I was missing and the office manager said that I could not do that. Fuming!!! I was fuming,

“first of all I don’t have any sick days and I came into work really sick, now I can’t even make up the hours? This is ridiculous.”

My face must have been really red because I felt the blood rushing to my head and get real hot. So that’s number fucking ONE.

#2 For two days last week I stayed an hour extra each night. I gave my time sheet with the extra hours and I was told that I’m not going to get paid for it. Mad as shit, I told them I don’t understand the logic of the rules this retarded company has. I’m sick and I leave two hours early one day and I get docked. Then at another time I stay late because your bullshit work needs to get out that night so I have no choice but to stay. I don’t get paid for that either. What the FUCK??

#3 Everyone in the company get a bonus, but I don’t because in 2 weeks it will be 3 months I’m there and your slick ass couldn’t wait till then to give everyone a bonus so you get out in giving me a bonus because of this three month probation shit that you never ever ever mentioned to me till bonus time came. I should have been told in the interview and right before I signed all the paperwork.

#4 I don’t get benefits because I have to wait three months. Ok, I guess I have to deal with that.

“So you’ll get your health insurance in February.” What????? No it’s January. “No, no you started on the 4th you missed the 1st so you have to wait for the next first of the month and wait three months from then.”

Were they shitting me??? Then why the hell did they not tell me to come work then and have me wait till the 4th. Slick bastards again. Mind you I know the owner and his son who also works there for many years. I hope they didn’t do that intentionally.

#5 I’m not staying late anymore!! I’m not going to get paid for it, the only way I’ll get paid is to get approval before I actually do the work and it has to be over 40 hours. We have a 37.5-hour week. Slick bastards again!!

“Oh, are you leaving?” No I have my Eskimo gear on because it’s really cold in the office.

“ This needs to go out tonight.” I ended up staying and hour and a half longer and missed my singing session at the studio. Again I won’t get paid! FUUUUUMMMMMMMING

#6 Privately told “You know those two days we are getting off?” Yeah, Xmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.

“They aren’t paying you for those days” I almost blew up. I was so angry. I’m just going to pretend I didn’t hear that and when I do get my check they’ll hear me.

So since these motherfuckers knew that I wasn’t going to be paid for those two days, they should have at least given me a little something for a bonus out of their own pocket since they know me forever before I started working there. I didn’t even get a card not a damn fucking thing from them. Then you jack me on my hours?? Oh NOOOOO!! This chick is not playing this game.
FUCK’EM I sent an email out tonight to the other company I’ve been wanting to work for. Let’s hope they reply.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home