Can You Handle It?

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

The First Day Of Winter

Looky here today is going to be 38/34 Sunny, tomorrow 51/44 P Cloudy and Thursday it’s going to be 57/39 with Rain. Oh yeah I’m definitely catching pneumonia. It was only hmm like 5 below with the wind chill yesterday. Who’s getting sick, please raise your hand. I thought I lost my ears yesterday as I was walking 8 blocks to get home from the train station and not only is my asthma killing me, I’ve been trying not to get sick, though I had a bit of a scare of the flu. It was a false attempt and I know that son of a bitch is going to find its way to me. So I started juicing, vegetables that is. It made me feel better. Now that’s a fucking miracle. I still feel shot!! Everyone here at work is hacking up a lung and the woman behind me keeps coughing up her bronchial germs. She was home for a few days with the flu. I guess I started the trend, you know getting sick. I got sick and tried to fight it and then I was feeling a bit better then everyone and their mother here got sick so I started to feel sick again. It will never end. It’s like a domino effect. So I just wanted to welcome Winter because I LOVE IT SO SO SO MUCH! NOT! So winter, take a looky at me now. I flip you the bird!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home