Can You Handle It?

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

What Happens??

Drea’s father doesn’t know that Drea has a boyfriend of 5 years. He doesn’t even suspect that she has a social life at all. Drea goes to work early in the morning and comes home to have dinner with her family and then goes into her bedroom and watches television all night, while having secret phone calls with her boyfriend on her cell phone. Drea’s mom Angelia knows about him though. It’s a big secret between mother and daughter.

“I don’t understand, you’re almost 30 and your dad doesn’t know anything about Kane? You’ve been with him forever. Why don’t you just tell him.”

“Absolutely not, I’m not going to tell my dad anything. When we get engaged, that’s when I’ll bring Kane home.”

“You are fucking crazy. Don’t you think your dad would rather know the person you’re about to marry? I mean you don’t think that’s weird, to bring Kane over one day and be like hey dad this is my fiancé Kane? Don’t you think you’re dad will have a canary?”

“No. He’ll be happy. That’s the way it goes in my family.”

“Ok, but I still think you are crazy.”

Zoey crosses her legs and puts her hands in between them. She slides her left hand into her right hand and all of a sudden… it rubs and makes a loud fart noise.

“I swear I didn’t fart!! It was my hands. Look… look … look at me damn it I’ll show you how it happened.”

Zoey and Drea had a good laugh and rolled the windows down on Drea’s piece of shit four wheel Flintstone vehicle.

“But it doesn’t smell you freak!!”

Drea was the type of girl who would put gothic like make-up on and put on tight club clothing and go to all the after hour clubs. She had long brown hair that would hit her ass. She was always hanging out with a certain group and she would make time for her other friends when all that slowed down. Zoey would see her at clubs, they would hang out for a minute say their hellos and dance to one or two songs and then go back to their own clan. It wasn’t till Zoey actually moved next door to Drea that they got close and became the best friends they are today. Drea did a whole 180 transformation. She stood home now in an old T-Shirt twice her size with jogging pants with her long hair put in a sloppy halfass ponytail bun with remote in hand. At times she goes over a friend house just to hang out for an hour or two.

Zoey wants to know “Is this what happens when you get a boyfriend, you just stop your social life and let go?”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home