Can You Handle It?

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Left Out In The Rain

I'm sort of an insomniac. Now you’re probably saying to yourself, sort of? It’s either you are or aren’t. Well, for many years I suffered with insomnia, and just recently I started to get maybe 2 to 4 hours of sleep a night, if I’m lucky. I don’t know if it’s lucky though. When I do fall asleep I have nightmares. I haven’t had one good dream in years. It’s probably about 7 ½ years. Last night, I had a dream of my 9 year old nephew and this guy I dated over 10 years ago for like a month who was 6 years older than me. I was in this house, and it must have been summer time because I think it was a beach house. Everything was white from the wooden floors to the curtains to the couch. The strange thing was this guy was like 18 in my dream; I didn’t even know him at 18. He was sitting on the couch and my nephew came over to me upset. I had asked him what was wrong and he sobbed while telling me his message.

“No one pays attention to me; I’m left out in the rain.”

There’s more to the dream that went bad, but I don’t remember it and I think its better off that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home