Can You Handle It?

Monday, December 20, 2004

MY ARM!

My left arm is killing me. It feels like it lost all its strength. It’s that kind of pain. Do you think it’s because I got upset today? Hmmm… oh you’re asking why I got upset today and how yeah it’s not a surprise. Well when I walked in today this is what I heard, “You didn’t submit your time card Friday.” Oh yeah I had forgotten and remembered when everyone was already gone. Hence I asked if I was going to get paid for the two extra hours I stayed last week. NOPE! First it’s the bullshit retarded no Bonus three month probation shit and now it’s the NOPE!! getting paid for the extra two hours I stayed last week working on a stupid budget that 4 people were working on that kept changing it because they all had there own viewpoint of how it should be. I can’t understand who would make up the stupid rules in the “by the book” shit. They must have been some greedy bastard who once owned slaves in their past life. Where the fuck is my stapler? Or should I throw my keyboard at them? Now my arm is hurting. Isn’t it weird how stress can affect you? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home